Is Volunteer Impact the right software for your volunteer organization?
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2024
Time: 10:00am -11:00am Pacific Standard Time (PST) or 1:00pm - 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Recruit. Onboard. Communicate. Schedule. Report… and so much more.
Get in the know about the many ways the right volunteer management software (VMS) solution can make you smile!
Find out if your org should consider Volunteer Impact.
IN THIS ONLINE DEMONSTRATION, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why the right software matters!
- Tactics for evaluating your options
- Features & Benefits of Volunteer Impact
- Why people ❤️ using Volunteer Impact
Overcome these commonly cited challenges, when using the right VMS for your org:
Too much data entry
Using too many disconnected
tools to do your job
Not enough time to lead
+ engage your volunteers
Finding affordable tools
leadership will approve
Insufficient security of your
confidential volunteer data
Your all-in-one solution to manage your volunteer program.
THIS DEMONSTRATION IS A MUST ATTEND IF…
You want to determine if you should consider Volunteer Impact for your program
You’re considering software, but don’t know how to compare your options
You’re exploring Volunteer Impact and want to hear how it has helped others
You’re exploring Volunteer Impact and haven’t yet viewed a product demo
Top 5 reasons I chose Volunteer Impact:
- The software is designed specifically to improve efficiencies in the Volunteer Management field.
- It is a Canadian software product/company.
- Privacy is of the utmost importance.
- Regular upgrades (including listening to customer feedback) and support is ALWAYS available.
- Customizable, yet already set up for access to a myriad of user-friendly features, making any volunteer administrator more efficient.
- Charmaine C., The Children's Aid Society of the District of Thunder Bay
Bonus: Earn Professional Development Units
Those who attend the webinar live can earn a Certificate of Completion which can be used towards earning Professional Development Units (PDUs).