Join the Better Impact Team
We are growing and currently looking for people to join our team.
Who We Are
Better Impact is a small but global team who help non-profits and charities to engage and manage volunteers, donors and members more effectively and with greater efficiency. Our head office is in Hamilton Ontario Canada and we have small offices in Chicago, Seattle, Adelaide and London. Our clients include international charities (such as the Salvation Army and Habitat for Humanity), cities (such as San Diego, Houston, Ottawa, Toronto, Lancashire UK, Oxfordshire UK, and Perth Australia to name a few), events (such as The Burlington Sound of Music Festival, Hull City of Culture (UK), Cricket World Cup Championships, FIFA Woman’s World Cup (Canada), and Lollapalooza (USA)), and thousands of smaller charities and non-profits in ten countries. Better Impact is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals. We believe a diverse workforce enhances our ability to fulfill our mission.
Back End Developer - Hamilton, Ontario
The business is growing and so is our dev team. We have a new opening in back-end development and are looking for a developer who:
- is seriously good at what they do
- want to be part of a small but growing global team
- want their efforts to help make a difference in the world
- is looking for a 40 hour work week
- can work from our office in Hamilton, Ontario
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Medical/dental benefits
- Flexible time off and a 40 hour work week
- The right tools and technology
- Foosball, darts and shuffleboard
- Workout room and shower
- An office atmosphere that is upbeat and casual
- Fridays we have a BBQ on our rooftop deck or something cooked up in the office kitchen by one of the company founders.
Back End Developer
In a rough order of importance we are looking for skills and experience in the following:
- C# / Visual Basic.NET
- NHibernate or a related ORM (Hibernate, Entity Framework, etc.)
- SQL Server Transact SQL
- Unit / Integration testing using NUnit (or a similar framework)
- Experience utilizing Domain Driven Design
- Experience working on a large, enterprise-grade web application
Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you be a great addition to the team.